Archive for March, 2011
Jazz up your closet when the weather changes to brighter, warmer days with some of these trends:
1. Hip A-line-shape coats in a bright, cheeky colors–think 60s style revisited.
2. Move those snug-fitting dresses to the back of your closet! Come spring, stores will be chock-full of looser, easy-breezier shapes like long, billowy blouses and swingy dresses. Phew!
3. Vibrant Japanese-inspired pieces will be popular–including obi belts, kimono-like coats and satiny pieces in festive blues and pinks (just not at the same time, or it looks too costume-y).
4. Bright colored bangle bracelets are everywhere. There’s no easier (or more affordable!) way to update your look in a hurry—just slip on an armful of colorful plastic or wooden bangles.
5. Get ready to see citrus colors. The hot new color makes updating last summer’s cobalt and aquamarine clothes a total cinch.
So now that your going to be showing a little more skin, be sure to apply that all important sunscreen to keep it looking beautiful! Need to refill? Stop in to Belladerm Medspa and pick up one of popular sunscreen products: SkinMedica – Environmental Defense, Obagi – Sun Shield, or Revision – Intellishade.