During the holiday season, you will probably find yourself hopping from one event to another attending several celebrations right before Christmas up until the New Year. Chances are you plan to buy some new clothes and accessories for the occasions. While you are thinking about your overall appearance don’t forget one of your most important assets, your eyes!
Here are our top five ways to beautify your eyes this holiday season.
1. Latisse- Latisse is a powerful eyelash growth stimulator available only with a prescription. Latisse will grow your lashes longer, fuller, and darker. It can take 4-6 weeks to see a big difference so a little patience is required. But once they start growing, you will love the result! You do have to continue using Latisse regularly to maintain the effect. Latisse helps you look like you have eyelash extensions – except they are your own lashes!
2. Botox-Botox will relax your crow’s feet wrinkles and lift your eyebrows. With time, most of us develop wrinkles radiating out from the corners of our eyes. These are commonly called the crow’s feet wrinkles and they can certainly make your eyes look older. These wrinkles are one of the most common areas for cosmetic Botox injections. Botox relaxes the outer eye muscles that cause these wrinkles. Not only will your eyes look younger with the wrinkles gone, but also they can also appear bigger and more open.
3. TNS Eye Repair- To dramatically improve the eye area we recommend SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair®. TNS Eye Repair eradicates wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles around your eyes. This eye treatment harnesses the power of a patented blend of growth factors designed to increase collagen, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and protein production, within the extracellular matrix, to promote skin’s firmness and elasticity.
4. Dermal Fillers- No one likes to hear, “You look tired”. Especially when you don’t feel tired. Many individuals suffer from bags under their eyes. This condition can worsen with age. Dermal fillers under the eyes help with the problem of bags and fills in the depressed curve that forms between the cheek and the bag. Dermal filler can also build up the cheek to help smooth the area between the bag and cheek.
5. Glo Minerals Color Palette Glominerals offers the hottest hues and color favorites to compliment your eyes and holiday fashions this season. They are all rich in pigment and ready to wear. We have a variety of shadows to choose from that represent a blissful union of fashion and timelessness offering the perfect glo. And you can feel good about using Glo Minerals as the products are anti-inflammatory for acne and rosacea prone skin, and they do not test their products on animals.
Make your eyes the focal point of your appearance this holiday season with these top five ways to beautify your eyes. Always consult with a certified and highly trained nurse or Aesthetician to establish a treatment plan that is best suited for you and your needs. As always, consultations are complimentary at Belladerm Medspa.