- Pretty in Pink: Girly girls everywhere are rejoicing. Shades of pink from bubblegum to fuchsia are making a splash this spring. You will also see lots of bold colors , in general, pushing neutrals out of the way.
- Oversized Ear Gear: Yes, big statement earrings are the way to go this season. Some are even brave enough to follow the runway models and mismatch earrings.
- One shoulder/Big shoulders: The dual shoulder cut out is being replaced by these two trends. A throwback to the eighties that may make you wish you had saved some of your old shirts. Voluminous sleeves and dramatic ruffles will also reign.
- Platform Shoes : Get yourself some of these clunky shoes along with some easy, slip-on mules and you’ll be set. You’ll have the best of both worlds.
- Stripes: While stripes never fall out of fashion, this season you’ll see them in bright, bold colors. Look for them in knits and sheer fabric, especially. So this year put your best shoe forward and find the spring fashion trend that is best suited for you!
Archive for March, 2017
The month of March is the time of year we begin to think about the warmer seasons ahead. It won’t be long until we will be enjoying the warm weather in shorts and sandals! To get beach ready, we recommend CoolSculpting and Laser Hair removal to look your very best this summer!
Get Summer Ready and Slim down with CoolSculpting! CoolSculpting is taken the industry by storm since first being FDA cleared in 2010. Why the undeniable success? Because CoolSculpting targets one of the most frustrating and infuriating issues for many people – bulges of stubborn fat that won’t respond to diet or exercise. It is especially for you if you are losing hope of ever slimming your problem areas even though you are working on the eating and exercise component. This is the boost you have been wishing for because this procedure is non-surgical and results in a permanent reduction of fat cells!
How does CoolSculpting work? Based on the findings that fat cells are more sensitive to cold than surrounding tissue, CoolSculpting provides a way to freeze those fat cells, under tightly controlled circumstances. Meanwhile, the surface skin is left unharmed and the frozen fat cells are gradually eliminated by the body’s immune system. It is an advancement over other methods of fat reduction that use intense heat, focused ultrasound, or chemical injections. This fundamental difference is important because it virtually eliminates any risk of skin, nerves, or muscles being damaged during the treatment.
Get Summer Ready and Show off your Smooth Skin with Laser Hair Removal. For the amount of time you have put in to shaving your over the years you could have enjoyed a two week trip to Paris! The question is, why waste your valuable time? The good news is you never have to shave again with Laser Hair Removal! You can achieve soft smooth skin everywhere! Say goodbye to bumps, razor stubble, and skin irritation. Laser Hair removal leaves you looking fabulous – all the time! At Belladerm Medspa we offer personalized treatments. Your personalized treatment plan is designed by our trained medical professionals to remove hair from any skin type, complexion and body area. Another great thing about Laser Hair Removal is that it’s quick and easy! You’re typically in and out in about an hour. And because the process is non-invasive – there is no down time!
Get Summer Ready Now and Save Big! We are offering 15% on many of our most popular services to enhance your beauty this summer. So call us now to schedule your complimentary consultation and find out which procedure is best for you at 763-494-9905 today!