Don’t miss this special event from 4 – 8 p.m. We are less than a month away now and we hope you’ve marked your calendar and called your friends. FIRST 50 GUESTS will receive FREE Gift Bags! Arrive early to get yours! Join us for an evening of fun, relaxation and mingling! We are looking forward to spending time with you and there will be plenty of yummy food on hand! Appetizers will be provided by Three Squares Restaurant. During the Open House our expert staff will be offering free mini consultations and guests can enjoy special discounted prices for services and products purchased on that day. Highlights of the evening will include:
- Mini-Make-up Consultations (compliments of GloMinerals)
- Meet the reps for our amazing products
- Laser Hair Removal- BUY ONE PACKAGE, GET ONE PACKAGE FREE!
- 20% off all Skin Care Products (including Obagi and Skin Medica)
- Several prize give-aways
- 20% off treatments, services and packages
Also, our most popular special–BANK YOUR BOTOX! Attendees may bank up to 100 of units of BOTOX for only $10 a unit! Don’t miss out on this great savings!
So grab a gal pal and join us Tuesday, October 4th from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. for our Biggest Beauty Event of the Year!
Thank you to our partners who have made this amazing event possible: Princeton Liquors, Juniper Boutique, New Reflections, Mark Michael Diamond Designs, The Oilerie and Three Squares Restaurant.
*If you’re not able to attend, call that day to reserve these great prices!
Don’t miss it, we’re offering the biggest savings of the year!
Archive for the ‘products’ Category
We want to make sure you know about hot makeup trends out there right now so this blog dishes up a couple for you!
- From New York to Paris, the word on everyone’s lips was color. Bright coral, dramatic red and vibrant pink are the shades to pick right now. The modern finish is cream or matte, signaling a return to glamour so change out your glossy pale colors for striking color.
- Maybe you don’t wanna do bold on the lips? Opt for color saturated eyes instead. Striking hues from bright peach to electric blue are washed over the lid and paired with nude lips and glowing skin.
Take your pick, but either way…show some BOLDNESS this spring and summer! Our glominerals line has some fun shades! Stop in to check them out! Learn a bit more about glominerals here.
Well, we HAD to ask that…b/c we can HELP you in that arena…in a BIG WAY!
So just what WOULD be some good beauty resolutions? Funny you should ask; we have a list ready to go!
- Purge that old makeup! It is TIME, ladies! Toss it out, replace it with something fresh!! Yes, even that one. Just let it go. Besides, new makeup is FUN and you’ll be having a blast with your new cosmetics.
- Along those same lines, get rid of your old sponges and brushes. At the very least, give them a thorough washing! We don’t need to get out a microscope to convince you, do we?
- Protect your skin. Every day. Period. You may think you’re too busy to bother, but it makes a DIFFERENCE in the long run! Slather on a teaspoon’s worth of sunscreen on your face, neck and the backs of your hands. Don’t forget, they are aging, too, and have seen a LOT of sun! Stop in to see our selection.
- Renew your tired skin! Try an anti-oxidant serum in the morning for a glowy, beautiful look!
- Try something new! We’d love to advise you about what your options are for beautification in 2011!! Stop in or give us a call anytime. You’ve probably wondered about fillers, BOTOX or Latisse. Your friends are likely buzzing about them and you just aren’t sure about it yet. A free consultation will give you the information you need to make some decisions. Longer lashes, losing your frown lines, renewing your skin? We’re excited about it all and have thoroughly enjoyed helping hundreds of clients achieve their beauty goals over the years!
- Update your look. We’re talking anything from Extreme Makeover-esque to just finding a new color of blush that flatters your complexion!
- Get some new highlights! The new trend right now is Ombre–a technique that gradually lightens hair from the root to the tip so that your highlights look more natural! Like they did when you were a young child in the sun all day!
- Lastly, catch enough ZZZZZZs. You’ll ALWAYS look better after a night of 8 hours or more. Make that your goal this year! An extra bonus is that this will help your diet, too! Studies show there is a direct correlation between staying up late and gaining weight or struggling to lose it. The culprit is no secret–it is partly because you are awake more hours to eat, right? And who doesn’t get hungry around midnight!?!?
Best of luck to you as you consider your goals and your desires for reaching them! Please let us know if there is any way we can help!
Maybe you are still a bit of a skeptic when it comes to Latisse and the results that you will see. Need some more proof? We’d like you to check out this link to read about what famous actress Claire Danes thinks about her experience with this popular lash-enhancing product! She is the latest spokesperson for the brand and is grabbing a lot of attention! The image above is directly from the Latisse site.
You’ll be amazed at the rest of her closeup before/after images. Check them out here.
We’d love to impress you with new, lush lashes! Stop in today to find out more about Latisse and this may be just the motivation you need to try Latisse: You will receive a mail-in coupon to receive complimentary Vivite Vibrance Therapy when you buy Latisse between now and September 30, 2010. That’s a value of $119! What are you waiting for?
Check out these pictures of Robin Bernens, RN and owner of Belladerm MedSpa. Yes, this was the gloLash product from last year but it contains the same active ingredient as the new Latisse from Allergan. On 11/27/07 she started testing the new product, gloLash Enhance Eyelash Enhanced Serum, now Latisse from Allergan, and the after pictures were taken on 1/27/08 just over two months later. Look at her results!
A once a day simple application delivers visible results in just 4 to 16 weeks. You’ll notice stronger, longer, darker lashes with continued use. Once you achieve desired results, the product can be used as little as once a week to maintain your current look! We have Latisse in stock right now and we know it will be a hot item! Stop in to get yours today!
Ok, I promise this blog will not always be me ranting about products I love. But, I can not ignore this one!
Check out these pictures of Robin Bernens, RN and owner of Belladerm MedSpa. On 11/27/07 she started testing a new Glo Minerals product we had just gotten in, gloLash Enhance Eyelash Serum. We were familiar with similar products as we have a client that had outstanding results with another brand. However, we wanted to be sure the Glo product stood up to those results. Boy, did it ever!
Check out Robin’s after shots taken on 12/7/08 – just over two months later. I was speechless when I saw the before as I’d gotten so used to Robin’s long lashes I didn’t even realize how well it had actually worked. We are thinking that she will go in to maintenance and just use it once a week, as they are now PERFECT. Read on to learn more about it. And don’t forget, we’ve chosen it as the product of the month so you get 10% off the $145 price! Makes so much more sense than extensions or falsies, doesn’t it?
A once a day simple application delivers visible results in just 3 to 8 weeks. You’ll notice stronger, longer, healthier lashes with continued use. Once you achieve desired results, product can be used as little as once a week to maintain your current look!
FDA-certified formulation to safely enhance eyelashes.
- helps promote longer, stronger, more beautiful lashes
- ophthalmologist-tested, safety tested, suitable even for contact lens wearers
- gentle enough to use every night
- nourishes with essential proteins, vitamins and minerals
- eyelashes appear fuller, thicker and stronger
- strengthening agents help protect lashes against breakage
Welcome! As many of you may know, I do a monthly newsletter for Belladerm. It’s been a great tool to connect with our clients and it’s always fun to hear their feedback when I see them at the spa. So, we’ve decided to do one better. Why not have a forum where we can continue to educate and inform, but offering you the chance to share feedback and questions with us (and better yet, each other!) anytime you want. Robin and the girls at the spa will regularly chime in, so feel free to direct your comments/questions to any of us. With that, welcome to my first ever foray into blogging. I look forward to your comments…please read on to learn about my very favorite product ever!
You probably remember when lip plumpers first came out. They sting, they burn, they tingle, they irritate. And most of the time, they don’t work. Imagine my absolute joy to test out the Skin Medica TNS LipPlump System at a recent event and watch it work right before my eyes! Literally, I look in the mirror every time I use it and watch in awe. I’ve now gotten in to the habit of making whoever is with me when I apply it watch the amazing transformation, too. I had a meeting yesterday with our new friend Annie, Editor in Chief of Minnage Magazine. I demonstrated it for her during this meeting (I’m sure she thought that was a bit strange at first). She was so impressed that not only is she going to use it herself, she’s going to use it on all of the models in an upcoming photo shoot for the magazine. She’s even going to do an editorial on the product!
It is a two step process beginning with Lip Renewal. This moisturizing cream combines the rejuvenating strength of Nouricel-MD (those of you that use TNS Recovery Complex know how great this stuff is) and collagen-filling spheres to enhance the fullness and smooth surface imperfections. And it really does this. You follow with the Lip Plumper. This is the really cool part…this clear gloss enhances the natural color of your lips. No more lipstick needed – you suddenly have gorgeous rosy lips. No pain, no irritation, great texture. I’m a fan for life!
So, check out the LipPlump System and all of our other great products and have a Happy Holiday season!