- Pretty in Pink: Girly girls everywhere are rejoicing. Shades of pink from bubblegum to fuchsia are making a splash this spring. You will also see lots of bold colors , in general, pushing neutrals out of the way.
- Oversized Ear Gear: Yes, big statement earrings are the way to go this season. Some are even brave enough to follow the runway models and mismatch earrings.
- One shoulder/Big shoulders: The dual shoulder cut out is being replaced by these two trends. A throwback to the eighties that may make you wish you had saved some of your old shirts. Voluminous sleeves and dramatic ruffles will also reign.
- Platform Shoes : Get yourself some of these clunky shoes along with some easy, slip-on mules and you’ll be set. You’ll have the best of both worlds.
- Stripes: While stripes never fall out of fashion, this season you’ll see them in bright, bold colors. Look for them in knits and sheer fabric, especially. So this year put your best shoe forward and find the spring fashion trend that is best suited for you!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.